The Level 2 in Customer Service Apprenticeship is a work-based training programme that provides a step into the NHS and leads to nationally recognised qualifications related to business administration roles. Designed around the needs of the workplace and employees, this apprenticeship programme is suitable for people who want to work within an administration patient-facing environment. You could be placed within a ward environment or out in the community at one of our Health Centres across Leeds.
Applicants must be:
- At least 16 years old (there is no upper age limit)
- Committed to undertaking a 15-month full-time apprenticeship programme (37.5 hours per week)
The role of a Customer Service Practitioner:
- You will provide a high quality service to customers within the workplace or remotely using digital communication.
- You will deliver high quality products and services to the customers of your organisation.
- You may be the first point of contact for the customer/patient.
- Your actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation.
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as product and/or service knowledge when delivering to your customers.
- You will provide service in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Your customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
The Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship assesses your Customer Service Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour.
These will be developed in a variety of ways:
- On and off the job learning
- Continuous personal development
- Teaching, learning and assessment by Leeds City College
On completing the course you will gain a Level 2 in customer service.