Work experience at Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (LYPFT) involves:
- Shadowing and observation to see a ‘day in the life’ of our staff and services at all career levels.
- For 1-5 days on selected dates
- Explore both clinical and corporate careers – there are over 350 job roles in the NHS!
- Gain experience for your CV, job/further study applications and interviews.
- Be inspired by our amazing staff to start a career in mental health and learning disability care.
There are no current opportunities for work experience, when they are available they will be listed here.
In the meantime please register your interest below.