The Leeds Health and Care Academy, in partnership with Multiverse, are providing an exciting opportunity for health and care staff in Leeds to upskill in data analysis.
Programme length: 1-2 years depending on experience
Key topics: Data analytics, impactful digital and data languages, leadership
Who is this course for?
Anyone employed within health and/or care in Leeds can apply who either have experience in data and/ or their role is solely data-based. Example departments/roles that this programme is relevant for include:
- Data Analytics (e.g. Data Analyst, Workforce Analyst, Senior Analytical Manager)
- Information (e.g. Service Analyst, Information Analyst, Analytical Support Officer)
- Performance (e.g. Business Analyst, Analytical Officer, Intelligence Manager)
- Operations (e.g. Commercial Operations Data Manager, Senior Project Officer, Project Administrator)
- Finance (e.g. Finance Analyst)
- HR (e.g. HR Manager)
If you use data as part of your role or you are looking to enter the analytics industry and gain base level knowledge in data and programmes such as Microsoft Excel, then the Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship could be more suited to you.
What skills and experience does the course provide?
- Use data analytics to produce actionable insights.
- Develop machine learning capabilities to implement predictive models.
- Be taught by industry experts. Participants receive 1:1 monthly coaching to ensure skills are applied to their specific roles and responsibilities.
- Learn skills using languages such as Python, SQL and R.
- Gain experience using tools such as Excel, Tableau and PowerBI.
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification – Data Analyst Level 4.
You will learn how to use data to create efficiencies in your work, and gain experience in impactful digital and data languages and tools.
This course combines expanding your data knowledge with values-based leadership development, offering an impactful and well-rounded learning opportunity.
This course also offers a unique opportunity to network and build relationships with colleagues across the sector. You will be assigned an ‘Accountability Partner’ who will be a fellow learner from a different organisation, who will work alongside you as a peer. Throughout the course you will have the opportunity to speak to like-minded individuals who work in similar settings, who you can share best practice with – helping us to develop as one Team Leeds.
What is the average monthly time commitment?
What is the cost?
The programme is fully funded by the Apprenticeship Levy.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THE NEXT DATA ANALYST COHORT VIA THE BUTTON BELOW.
Results from previous cohorts:
of apprentices report they now have more responsibility in their role
said they now have the skills needed to excel in their role
said they are using their new data skills daily
of learners agree the apprenticeship aligns with their personal and professional goals
said they feel extremely confident when sharing data skills with colleagues