Lost the work / life balance?
Experiencing compassion fatigue?
Feel tired, anxious or disillusioned?
Stressed or approaching burnout?
Wellness Recovery Action Plan® (WRAP®) is an evidence-based system used worldwide by people to manage all kinds of challenges that impact their wellbeing. It is a personalised plan that you develop for yourself which helps you think about getting and staying well.
The Wellness Recovery Action Plan® was developed in 1997 by Mary-Ellen Copeland, an author, educator and mental health advocate in the USA. At Leeds Recovery College, the facilitators are trained and accredited by the Copeland Centre and follow the original WRAP® curriculum, values and ethics.
Regular WRAP®s take place at Leeds Recovery College with courses typically ranging in size from 8 to 12 participants. They also deliver a comprehensive 12- week course, and an online version, which introduces the first section of WRAP, key concepts and focuses on wellness planning.
In the 2-day WRAP® we will cover;
- Building your wellness toolbox
- Developing your daily plan
- Planning for stressors and triggers
- Identifying early warning signs
- Planning for when things are breaking down or getting much worse
- Introduction to crisis planning
- Reviewing your plan and post crisis planning
To express your interest in WRAP®, please fill out the form via the button below.